High Zone – Valle del Nalón:
Hotel Rural Reciegos*** – http://www.complejoreciegos.com/
- This hotel is located in Campo de Caso, which is part of the Redes Natural Park, distinguished by UNESCO as a Biosphere Nature Reserve.
- Limestone and wood are the hallmarks of this building.
Langrehotel**** – https://www.azzaharhoteles.com/langrehotel-hotel/
- It is the only 4-star tourist accommodation located in Langreo, it has a magnificent spa and beauty center, as well as a restaurant: Al Punto, where you can enjoy an innovative gastronomic offer following the Asturian tradition.
Hotel Canzana*** – http://www.hotelcanzana.com/
- Hotel Restaurante Canzana offers its guests luxurious accommodation in an incomparable setting. It offers large rooms fully equipped for a peaceful country stay and catering service, except Sunday dinners and Monday lunches and dinners.
San Martín del Rey Aurelio Council
Hotel la Pará – https://www.hotellapara.com/
- Newly built hotel in the municipality of San Martín del Rey Aurelio, it offers an Italian-style café with a wide range of handcrafted ice creams, cakes, appetizers, as well as an extensive menu of coffees, teas and cocktails.
Hotel Rural Casa Lao** – https://hotelruralcasalao.wixsite.com/elhotel
- This hotel is located in the village square of Soto de Agues, allowing you to have beautiful mountain views, from which you can start the popular Alba Route, possibly one of the most beautiful routes in Asturias.
- Tradition, luxury, nobility and over 200 years of history have made this hotel an international symbol of Asturias. In this National Monument listed tourist complex, there are 142 rooms, more than 16 function rooms, two restaurants, two hairdressers, a shopping arcade and a car park.
- The combination of art, culture and wisdom that characterizes this hotel reaches its peak every year in October with the awarding of the Princess of Asturias Awards. It is during this event that the hotel welcomes the winning guests.
Las Regueras Council
Hostel Villa Palatina – http://www.villapalatina.es/
- Is a Hostel that offers a wide range of excellent services, it is built inside an old Asturian house of the 40’s that was rehabilitated for this purpose.
- It has collective rooms for up to 8 people, double rooms and triple rooms. It is also adapted for people with reduced mobility.
Hotel Restaurante Auto-Bar* – http://www.autobargrado.com/index.php
- Is located in the Asturian village of Grado, close to the major cities of Oviedo, Avilés and Gijón. It is a family hotel, where they consider that the most important is the customer.
- It offers special offers for pilgrims, and has stables for those on horseback.
Ribera de Arriba Council
Castillo del Bosque la Zoreda 5* – https://hotel-castillo-de-la-zoreda.negocio.site/
- Housed in an emblematic early 20th-century palace, this hotel is just 4 km from Oviedo and has a privileged location. It is among the 25 best luxury hotels in Spain.
- It has 25 spacious, natural-light rooms, a spa, a restaurant, a banquet center for up to 1200 people and a car park for over 400 vehicles.
Hotel Casona Cuervo*** – http://www.hotelcasonacuervo.com/
- Located in a building classified as Historic-Artistic Interest and surrounded by a natural environment with a charming atmosphere, this hotel is ideal for sitting on the terrace and admiring the Asturian landscape.
- The building was built in the 16th century, in an old medieval tower, which still has several walls and retains many of its original rustic elements, such as the stone walls.
- This tourist complex also has a beautiful chapel and an old barn. Rooms respect the building’s traditional architecture and offer beautiful views of the surrounding countryside.
Low Zone – Bajo Nalón:
Muros de Nalón Council
Hotel Playa de las Llanas*** – http://www.hotelplayadelasllanas.com/
- This hotel is located in Muros de Nalón, a coastal town, located just 10 minutes from Asturias Airport.
- The hotel has 18 rustic-style rooms, some with mountain views and others with sea views, fully equipped. In addition to the standard rooms, there are also triple and quadruple rooms for supposed family trips.
Antiguo Casino*** – http://www.antiguocasino.com/new/
- The hotel is called “Antiguo Casino” because it was built in a building where a Casino once existed, which has added some history to the hotel and the various elements that were left of origin are proof of its existence.
- These small details, together with the new quality equipment, create a balanced combination of old and modern.
Soto del Barco Council
Hotel Palacio de la Magdalena**** – http://www.hotelpalaciodelamagdalena.com/
- This palatial hotel is located on the Nalón River in Soto del Barco. It was built by Don Juan de Llano Ponte, bishop of Oviedo, in the mid-eighteenth century. Next to the palace, he also built a chapel dedicated to Mary Magdalene, a name that was later acquired by the Hotel.
- The hotel is now 12 years old and has had the pleasure of celebrating various ceremonies such as weddings, communions, conventions, among others. It has 7 rooms called “Superior Luxury”, all of them of exclusive character and different from each other, some are equipped with jacuzzi and with beautiful views to the mouth of the river Nalón.
- The Hotel also has 30 “Doble” rooms, characterized by their spaciousness and comfort, ideal for a total rest of body and mind.